Two weeks, already?

After close to two weeks of indecision, I finally bought a bike, yay! I feel a little more like a citizen of Lund because almost everyone here seems to have one... even the mayor recommended buying one!


My first lecture is this Wednesday (Global Governance and Democracy - from now on, GGD) and I have another on Thursday (The Politics of the Environment and Sustainable Development - from now on, PoE). It feels a little strange thinking I haven't attended a lecture or written an essay since May while my friends in Melbourne are already halfway through semester!

I baked apple cake yesterday which was wonderfully moist and yummy :) I can't believe both cakes are already finished but I'm glad everyone liked it. One of the boys joked I should start selling cakes but I doubt I will have as much time to bake once uni starts! The apple cake recipe can be found here.


I shall fill you in on my first official day of uni but until then, here is another picture of my room. I think I'll go out for a ride now while the sun is still out!

Popular Posts