My writing has appeared in Feminartsy, Peril Magazine, Seizure, The Lifted Brow, Meanjin, Pencilled In, Lindsay, Triangle House Review and The Saturday Paper, among others.
My debut essay collection, Echoes, was published by Somekind Press in November 2020.
- From the Other Side - Meanjin
- What I'm Reading - Meanjin
- (im)material inheritances - Going Down Swinging (expanded in Echoes)
- Pollyanna-ish column - Scum Mag
- Through the Looking Glass - Meanjin, shortlisted in 2018 Woollahra Digital Literary Award
- Don't (f**king) ask me where I'm from, please - Feminartsy, highly commended in 2017 Feminartsy Memoir Prize
- Them Spitting Eels - Peril Magazine
- Biting My Tongue - Feminartsy
- Love Like Mine - The Victorian Writer
- Book reviewer for The Saturday Paper
- On Eileen Chang's life, work, and legacy - Asian American Writers' Workshop
- Lonely Asian Woman by Sharon Lam - The Lifted Brow
- Love in a Fallen City by Eileen Chang - Triangle House Review
- I'm Supposed to Protect You from All This by Nadja Spiegelman - The Lifted Brow