life goes on
It's been a bit of a '2015' weekend. Extreme highs and lows. And crying.
- Met the delightful Nashrah who wrote to me last year after reading my blog. I was so touched and humbled to receive her message. We bonded immediately over our love of words and similar outlook on life xoxoxo She is simply wonderful!!!
- Saw Benjamin Law (fourth time!) and Michelle Law speak about growing up Chinese in Australia, writing about family, racism, and diversity in the media.
- Booked flights to Europe!!!!!!!!!!
- Paid MUCH more than I should have for flights. Lesson.
- Missing ex-colleagues and feeling nervous about starting a new job tomorrow.
- Stressing (somewhat) about festival-planning, housing and holiday-planning.
On the plus side, I have the triple j Hottest 100 countdown to look forward to on Tuesday.
Here is my FINAL vote: