first, we dream
the internet is a rabbit warren of creativity.
below are my favourites on instagram.
Type & Title (@typeandtitle | @_maggielea)
- Who: Maggie Lea Waller (based in San Diego, US)
- What: 'calligraphy and design for inspired romantics'
|The Poetic by Type & Title|
Plume Calligraphy (@plumecalligraphy)
- Who: Aileen Fretz (based in Toronto, Canada)
- What: 'modern calligraphy, hand-lettering, and design'
- Who: Melissa Chan (based in Montreal, Canada)
- What: 'calligraphy creations for peace, with much love'
- Who: Patricia Shen (based in Los Angeles, US)
- What: bold hand lettering on painted abstract blends and illustrations
|Poppies Thank You Card by Our Heiday|
- Who: May Leong (based in Sydney, Australia)
- What: 'cute and quirky paper goods and homeware design'
|Baby Went To Amsterdam by May And Baz|
- Who: Lieke van der Vorst (based in Helmond, Netherlands)
- What: whimsically heart-warming illustrations
- Who: Louise Ljungberg (based in Stockholm, Sweden)
- What: pretty photos of flowers, food, nature and travel
and the lady who started it all:
Belinda Love Lee (@belindalovelee)
- Who: Belinda Love Lee (based in Cardiff, UK)
- What: 'a petite design & illustration studio' - simply gorgeous...
|lettering by Belinda Love Lee (for me!)|
: the art of making beautiful handwriting
high on my list of 'things to learn'.
(watch this space.)
(we all begin somewhere.)