(150) not yet

Three years after my first post, this is no. 150. Wow.

Special thanks if you have been reading from the start and welcome new readers. Still exclusively invite-only.

(Perhaps one day I'll make the jump.)


Some days I think there must be more.

More to what. I do not know.

The future is no more uncertain than the present.
- Walt Whitman -
So what do I know?
  • Lund changed me in ways I'm still discovering.
  • Canberra has / will too but is not 'forever'.

I'm not ready to settle. Not yet.

Comments

  1. My dear daughter

    Not only Lund, Canberra but also New York has changed perspective in life. Go on discovering and experiencing.

    Love mum/dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be where I am today without your support (and love!) Thank you darling Mum and Dad xoxo

      Delete
  2. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” - Kierkegaard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's where the quote is from... I'd seen it before, three years ago! I liked it so much that I posted on Facebook (27 Sep 2011):

      "Life is best understood backwards but must be lived forwards! (quote stolen from Lykke Li who stole it from someone else)"

      I'd forgotten about it but here it is again. Must be fate. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts