One year on...

Wow... I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted!! I won't attempt to summarise the events of 2012 in a single post but it was challenging, exciting, puzzling and my last year at university (for a while...)

Just over one year after returning, I will be leaving my beloved Melbourne again. This time, I will be working in Canberra (yes, as a public servant).


Above is a photo of everything I'm taking. With the expert skills of Dad and Mum (thanks!), we managed to fit it all in the car. Funny to think that when I moved to Lund, all I took was the suitcase and the tartan bag beside it...

I feel as though I'm on the edge of something new... Cliché but true!

Tomorrow my family and I will be driving to Canberra. We plan to leave at 6am (!) and arrive late afternoon. I don't know how often I'll update this blog but I will try my best to shed some light on life in the Australian capital. 

With luck, I've somehow managed to find myself in Canberra for not only its 100th birthday but also an election year. Looking forward to some interesting events and eventually baking the Canberra Cake! Stay posted for more xoxo

Popular Posts