February events

In my recent newsletter, I mention a few writing things I'm looking forward to this month:
  • Wed 7 February - Poetry & Wine, presented by The Chestnut Tree Bookshop at West Footscray Bar (ft. Thuy On, Emilie Collyer and me in conversation with Jess Lilley)
  • Sun 11 February - Tabling at Festival of the Photocopier for the first time
  • Wed 21 February - Let's Talk About... UNESCO City of Literature Residencies (online), presented by Writers Victoria (ft. Oslo Davis, Ronnie Scott, Damjan Zorc and me)
I can now announce that I'll also be performing poetry on the theme of 'Disconnection' at CafĂ© Philosophique de la RĂ©volution, presented by Werribee River Association, on Thu 15 February. With didgeridoo meditation from proud Kurinji artist and local Wyndham resident Michael Cussens, and poets Gabriela Georges and Connor Overden-Shaw.

Popular Posts