a timeline in roses


On 23 March, I began working from home. At night, I searched 'Anita Mui wedding dress'.

On 24 March, I took photos to accompany an essay on fashion, family, memories and image.

On 25 March, Mum baked me an apple pie.

On 29 March, I watched Crazy Rich Asians for the third time.

On 30 March, my essay was published. Also, I left home for the first time in 11 days.

On 1 April, I took photos of roses in morning light. 

(some things don't change.)

On 3 April, I took photos of pink-white streaky roses bouncing in the wind.

On 5 April, I submitted a diary entry to Bitter Melon 苦瓜 STAY HOME DIARY, an online archive of diary entries by Asian writers, artists and zinemakers.





On 6 April, I took photos of crimson (neighbour's) and apple blossom-like (ours) roses.

On 9 April, I had assam laksa for lunch and took photos of rose hip.

On 11 April, I baked two apple cakes, watched Rouge and had laksa for dinner.



On 13, 14, 16 and 21 April, I took photos of roses.

On 24, 25 and 26 April, I read Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami.

On 27 April, I took photos of roses. They glow.

Popular Posts